To University of London students:
Thank you very much for your inquiry about the 2017 University of London Summer examinations.
As your college might have notified you, the entry process had been changed to “online” entry system.
Not all of the colleges, such as Imperial College or SOAS, follow this procedure.
If you are not sure which process (online or traditional entry process) to take, please confirm with your college before you process your entry at this time.
The online entry system (For Most Colleges), please follow the procedure below:
- 1) Download entry sheet from “My Account” section of your University of London portal webpage.
Make a copy for yourself and submit to IIC for our records.Also, please fill in and submit the “Condition for Administration of Examinations” below 2017 Summer-conditions-for-administration-of-examinations-osaka-uol (Click here!)
- 2) Please pay the administration fee to test center.
According to the number of papers you are sitting.
(Please refer to the first page of “Condition for Administration of Examinations”)
Deadline for entry form and payment is on 25th January, 2017. Please organize the documents and make a deposit prior to this date.
- 3) As soon as we check your entry form and deposit. We will issue you a “Validation Code”.
For those who have sat the examination at our site before;
Please note not only the timing for administration fee payment, but IIC will issue you a Validation Code and you need to go back and finish your entry online.
Please take note and be careful with the change.
For the traditional application process, please follow the procedure below:
- 1) Please fill out an entry form together with the test center form 2017 Summer-conditions-for-administration-of-examinations-osaka-uol and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2) By 25th January, 2017, please deposit the test center fee to the bank account shown in the test center form.
- 3) The test center will send your entry form to the University of London, and will give you a confirmation after we receive the confirmation from the university.
If there is anything unclear, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Email (email@example.com) Tell (+81(0)-6-4308-5709)
Best Regards – IIC Exam Team
- Institute for International Communication (IIC)
- Kyotomi Bldg. 8th floor, 1-3-16 Sonezakishinchi, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0002 Japan
From Osaka Station (JR) 6min. on foot.
From Kitashinchi Station (JR) 1min. on foot.
From Umeda Station (Hanshin Line) 4min. on foot.
From Nishiumeda Station (Yotsubashi Line) 1min. on foot.
You will find “Saint Marc Cafe” on the 1st floor on the building.
C-60 is the nearest exit from DOTICA.